About the Journal
Welcome to the Emerging Minds Journal for Student Research, a platform dedicated to showcasing cutting-edge scientific research conducted by students. Our mission is to provide a high-quality, affordable, open-access publishing outlet for students around the world who are conducting innovative research projects and coursework in all areas of science.
The journal welcomes short communications, original research articles, reviews, case reports, student projects and coursework from undergraduate and graduate students in various fields of science, including but not limited to:
- Theoretical and Experimental Physics
- Astronomy, Astrophysics and Cosmology
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Engineering and Technology
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Biology and Life Sciences
Student project and coursework submissions already marked by an academic and scored 70% or more will only be subjected to editorial screening and will be accepted for publication without peer review.
We look forward to reading your submissions and working with you to advance all fields of science!
Congratulations to all student contributors to the first issue of the Emerging Minds Journal for Student Research.
Special thanks to the University of Portsmouth, The Enterprise Program for supporting this journal via the Ideas into Action Enterprise Award.